Infographic Rough


Comments

  1. I love the bold color choice in your design and the bold thick typeface you choose. I would suggest either spacing the boxes farther a part or even adding something down at the bottom to use up that space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so so cool, and is definitely very eye-catching and organized. I think my only suggestion would be to find a way to use the space at the bottom, and maybe putting an order to your color choice for the boxes. This looks really nice, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a really cool design and I love the color scheme and font! My only suggestion would be to either move the information down the page so there isn't space at the bottom, or add some more information at the bottom! Overall, I love the design and I think it's really creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah Inglis: I really like this design, especially the bright color choice. I only have one suggestion, maybe bold the statistic in white instead of yellow for the second bubble from the top for a more distinct contrast. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment